Become a Canadian Hydronics Council (CHC) Hydronics Installer member.
To become a Hydronics Installer member of CHC, an important portion of your business must be the installation or service of hydronic heating systems. Additionally, you must have a valid trade qualification certificate, a valid provincial fuel licence (or certify that you do not do the gas hook-ups) and you must be employed by a company with a valid municipal business licence.
- Your full contact information on the CHC Installers Directory. This identifies you as a registered hydronics installer and allows homeowners to contact you for a quote;
- Training, Event and Book discounts;
- Access to hydronics experts;
- Regular communication to keep you informed of upcoming events, news and announcements;
- A voice in shaping the future of the industry;
- Representation at the local, provincial and federal government decision-makers through CHC lobbying.
The annual registration fee is $99 plus applicable taxes. The membership year runs from May 1st of each year and ends April 30th the following year. The renewal period begins April 1st of each year.